-The adventures of Ryan & Abby Kloberdanz as they serve as Peace Corps volunteers in the Kingdom of Tonga-

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Shameless Self Promotion (again)...

A couple months ago Abby and I were approached by her hometown paper, the Lakefield Standard, to do a story about our adventure in Tonga. We had a great time chatting with the reporter via email and just found out the article had been published in the paper on April 4th.

Let's be honest, I think Wes is just so damn proud of his daughter that he walks around town bragging about her. The press was bound to pick up on it at some point!

Here is a link to the article. I think you might have to purchase it if you want to read it. I am guessing there are more interesting things to read on the Internet but its linked for those of you who would like to read it!

http://www.lakefieldstandard.com/Stories/Story.cfm?SID=41633

1 comment:

  1. Hello All! This is Ryan's sister, Cassie. I downloaded the article and turned it into a Word doc. Please email me if you would like a copy. More than happy to share - I can't express how proud we are of Abby & Ryan!

    cassie.l.kloberdanz@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete