-The adventures of Ryan & Abby Kloberdanz as they serve as Peace Corps volunteers in the Kingdom of Tonga-

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Happy Birthday, Beautiful!

As many of you know, Abby and I will be celebrating twice on Christmas Eve as the 24th doubles as her 30th Birthday! While there are some days, I ask myself why I would EVER agree to move to a sweltering, rural island in the middle of nowhere with this way-too-bossy, crumb-hunting, teaching crazy, control freak :). Most days I have to pinch myself to believe I ever had the good fortune to marry the most beautiful person, both inside and out, I have ever met. Doing this experience with my best friend is simply the most amazing blessing I ever could imagine and I could never, ever survive it without Abby.

She is brilliant, hilarious, beautiful, focused, ambitious and has the best smile I have ever seen. She is also 30...so let the old jokes begin!  

DSC00775  DSC 2009

DSC00719  DSC00698

                                       Photo 2 

2 comments:

  1. happy birthday, abberdoodle! klob is right, you are one in a billion. we miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww... thanks Kappy! We miss you all so much. We were looking at some old pics he had from past Iowa tailgates. I thought my husband was going to cry for want of being with you all again. But, he is stuck with just me for 2 more years. Pray for him :)

      Delete